Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Beginning

I am an engineer by profession. I took up Bachelor of Science in Engineering major in Electronics and Communications Engineering. It’s now 8 years that I am practicing my profession. I work in Taiwan for 2 years and then decided to work in the Philippines until now. Presently, I am working in a Semiconductor company as a circuit design engineer. I am responsible in designing the circuit of ICs for general- purpose applications like motor drivers, LED drivers, switching regulators as well as linear regulators. These ICs are used for cell phones, laptops, notebooks, DVDs, PS3, Nintendo Wii and many more.

I started blogging because I found out that writing is fun. One day, a stranger contacted me to write something about my profession and compensate me for that. He is actually a schoolmate during high school. We never had seen each other before until now. But I just started writing and writing and receive some dollars from him.

That was the time I learned to make money at home. All I have to do is to write what interest me. Until one day, I asked myself how to get more online.

No comments: