Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Career

I am specialized to design circuits used for general- purpose ICs such as linear regulators, switching regulators, motor drivers, LED drivers and operational amplifiers. My job is very interesting because I can apply all electronics principles that I have learned during college. I used to compute electrical characteristics of a certain circuit, computing all the parameters needed to have a good design, which means the design must meet customer’s requirements.

I have been to Japan few times to support Japanese design engineers too. We work together in order to have the design within specifications. I also learned many things about designing from Japanese engineers. They are good designers and know many design techniques as well as testing techniques.

No comments: