Friday, December 18, 2009

Drive A Car

When I was young, I dreamed of owning a car. I even imagine driving down a tree-lined- street with windows down on a sunny day, and a feeling of warm rush of air streaming through my hair. My mom even told me to snap out of my reverie.

Now that I am ready to buy one, it seems that buying a car is a daunting task. I even noticed that some of the terminologies are confusing. But, I think buying a car is pretty straightforward. And there is a lot of information needed to understand before running off to the local dealership.

I wish I could drive my friend’s bentley continental flying spur, which is a British car with some teutonic roots under its majestic body shell. Since it is built on Volkswagen's D-platform, it shares more than a bolt or two with the almost-equally impressive but not-very-originally-named Volkswagen Phaeton and also its brother, the Audi A8. This is also a two-door sibling with the bulgy Continental GT and the topless Continental GTC sharing a little more than a common platform. I want this car because I want to experience to drive a luxury all- wheel drive sedan, which features a luxurious handcrafted interior with a large variety of custom trim options, including aluminum and numerous types of wood veneers.

What about driving a volkswagen tiguan? This car is a blend of the words "tiger" and "iguana”. It is a sporty and appealing entry within its class. I also like this car because it is sporty for the class road manners, a comfortable interior, and three years of no-cost scheduled maintenance offset the difference enough make it worth a look.

Well, subaru models are also great. And if you are planning to buy car, consider reading wiki cars first. Be knowledgeable and smart in selecting your new or next car.

No comments: