Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scrubs to a Healthy You

We all know that fashions change over time. As a matter of fact, I have been a victim to a bad trend of hairstyle that I was ashamed of today. I just laughed when I saw my pictures before. You can visit ScrubMag.com if you want to see fun retrospective of scrubs fashions through the years.

The site, Scrubs, is a clinical nursing site that allows you to find career advice and inspiring stories, as well as beauty and fashion tips in order to make your downtime more relaxing. Scrubs simply want to make life better for you.

As a matter of fact, I have recommended this site to my friend who is a nurse. She was thankful about it. She found many important information and relevant tips from the site. She claimed that this site is really a guide to good living. You can browse many articles in health, mind, beauty, style, work, love, money, news, and entertainment.

I was glad to read about how to wake up looking younger, by following the five quick tweaks to our daily regimen. By taking those steps mentioned in the website, we can wake up looking more refreshed and younger. This is actually good tip to our nurses who are so busy with their work, with back-to-back, extra long shifts that usually end up to face lines, discoloration, dull skin, and puffiness.

Post?slot_id=39593&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: